For additional inquiries call:
Hair Salon: 757.564.5353
Welcome to the Kingsmill Spa
Relaxation begins the moment you enter Kingsmill’s Spa overlooking the picturesque James River…and lasts as long as you please.
Your worries start slipping away in the warm and tranquil reception area. Tension begins to melt as you’re guided down the hushed corridors. You take a cleansing breath as you ease into your plush robe and slippers. The transformation continues with your pampering spa treatment or salon service.
And the luscious experience is extended in the cozy quiet room or on the comfortable deck—perhaps with a glass of wine and light spa fare—as you gaze over the majestic James. Every moment you unwind in our peaceful sanctuary, your health and wellness goals are our top priority.
Kingsmill’s Spa Experience Includes:
• Sumptuously decorated surroundings, down to the Swarovski Crystal-embellished wallpaper and natural river rock accents
• Delicious and nutritious in-spa dining selections
• Available wine service to heighten your experience
• Thoughtfully appointed men’s and women’s quiet rooms with scenic James River views and complimentary refreshments
• A connection to nature—available before and after your service—with a gracious outdoor deck
• Over 50 luxurious services for head-to-toe indulgence—including an array of spiritually healing holistic treatments
• Seven pristine treatment rooms to soothe your mind, body and soul
• Additional opportunities for bonding with two couples massage rooms
• More flexibility in appointment scheduling with two wet treatment rooms
• A vibrant and airy full-service salon featuring state-of-the-art shampoo, hair and nail stations
• An expanded retail space featuring Dermalogica and Eminence products, among others, so your spa pampering can continue at home
Overnight resort guests and Club at Kingsmill members may enjoy spa services at the Kingsmill Spa.Guests with spa appointments may use the steam and sauna facilities on the day of their service.