#sap #web #application
Entrust Certificate Services Support Knowledge Base
Last Modified: 2016-09-02 12:50:44.0
SSL/TLS Certificate Installation Instructions – SAP Web Application Server
Article Number: 46276
Before you begin
- Never share private key files.
- If you plan on using the same certificate on multiple servers always transfer the private key using a secure method (e-mail is not considered a secure method of transfer ).
- Make sure you run the SSL Server Test at the end of the installation process to check your certificate configuration against SSL/TLS Best Practices.
- For more information on SSL/TLS Best practices, click here .
Installing your Entrust SSL/TLS Certificate on SAP
1. Click the Download button in the pickup wizard to download your certificate files. Clicking the download button will produce a file named CertificateBundle.p7b. This file includes your signed SSL/TLS certificate and the combined certificate chain.
2. In the SAP interface, click on Trust Manager and expand the SSL Server PSE node.
3. Click on the application server where you need to install the certificate.
4. In the PSE maintenance section, select Import Cert. Reponse .
5. In the resulting dialog box, upload CertificateBundle.p7b that you downloaded in step 1 by using the Load Local File option.
6. Save the data to complete the installation process.
- Entrust Certificate Services Enhanced Service Account Version Not Applicable Language Not Applicable Platform Not Applicable
Copyright Entrust . Inc. All rights reserved.