#how #to #setup #online #store #with #paypal, #paypal #shopping #cart
With PayPal and Online Store you can access:
New PayPal Advanced
- Runs as a plugin as part of a Virtuemart installation.
- Currently for US users only.
- This keeps the customer on the merchants site thoughout the buying process.
- All the advantages of Payments Standard plus
- Your customers can checkout in as few as 3 clicks
- If you have an existing payment solution, you can run Express Checkout alongside it.
- You can run Express Checkout on its own or together with Payments Pro
- Combines the benefits of a merchant account and Express Checkout
- Accept credit and debit cards direct from your website.
- Allows you to take telephone, fax and mail orders.
- Quick and easy setup when used with our shopping cart.
How to get started.
(Option 1) Button Generator
Quickest method of integration. (Up and running in minutes)
Included with the full version of shopping cart 3.
PayPal Payments Standard and Pro with Express Checkout.
Generates Buy Now or Add to Cart buttons to insert into your existing webpage.
Try our button generator demo to view how it works.
(Option 2) Shop 3 Shopping Cart (Fully working demo )
Create PayPal compatible payment pages for your website using our shopping cart.
This is a shopping cart program that you download and install onto your computer.
It generates the entire shopping page, including description. thumbnails and the order form.
Completed pages are uploaded to your website.
Applying for Payments Pro.
This step is only required for Payments Pro.
- Once you have signed up for a Premier/Business, log in to PayPal.
- Click the Merchant Services tab at the top of the page.
- Click Payments Pro.
- Click Sign Up for Payments Pro.
- After submitting your details. Approval usually takes between one to two days.
Obtaining API Credentials for the shopping cart
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click on My Account then Profile .
- Look under the Account Information section
Click on API Access , then Click on Request API Credentials
- You can select Request an API Signature or Request an API Password .
Select Request API Password
- PayPal will then create and display an API Username, Password and Signature.
- You can then cut and paste these into the shopping cart setup program.