– Business Intelligence Software
InetSoft’s Style Intelligence is a data intelligence platform. At its foundation is powerful data mashup software that enables fast and flexible transformation of data from disparate sources, which can either supplement or obviate a data warehouse solution.
At the development level, a unified interface allows for easy and advanced data manipulation and design of interactive dashboards, visual analyses, and published reporting. At the consumption level, self-service is maximized for a range of users from casual business or consumer-type browsers to power users and data scientists.
As a cloud-ready, fully scalable enterprise-grade platform with granular security, multi-tenancy support, and multiple integration points, it serves both enterprises and solution providers. In either environment, ease of deployment and ease of use are chief development principles that help lower the time investment and total cost of ownership – and make the solution attractive to organizations of any size, with or without dashboard business intelligence expertise.
When installed on-premise or alongside a solution provider’s application, the small footprint, SOA and Java architecture delivers an embedding and integration ready platform that delivers analytic business intelligence systems within business processes. Whether running on-premise or hosted in the cloud by InetSoft, the application’s versatile analytics engine is built to scale from a stand-alone server to a limitless big data cluster based on Apache Spark/Hadoop.
Administrators have the option of installing a built-in, dedicated Spark/Hadoop cluster or pointing to an existing shared cluster. This open standards-based agile architecture allows organizations to grow into big data gradually as data volume and complexity increases. InetSoft’s advanced visual analytic engine will automatically configure and manage a big data cluster according to user defined visual analytics. This dramatically reduces the big data skills required to deliver big data’s power into users’ hands.
While other business intelligence applications may strive for similar end-user ease-of-use and the compelling-looking visualization technology that InetSoft’s solution offers, enterprises and OEMs often select Style Intelligence for its ability to solve data management challenges as well as its IT-friendliness.
View a 2-minute intro to how InetSoft’s approach to enabling data intelligence via dashboards and reports differs from others in the marketplace.
New in Version 12.2
– Making Mobile BI More Efficient
Headlining the dozens of enhancements in the latest release of Style Intelligence is the maturation of HTML5 support to the point where neither native mobile apps or Flash is required to support all devices (laptops, desktops, Macs, tablets and phones). Apache Spark is the new built-in foundation for the application’s option for handling big data and high usage scenarios.
BI Software Features and Capabilities – Data Access and Mashup
- Real-time data mashup Data Block architecture
- Professional atomic data block modeling tool
- End user data mashup on the Web
- Connectivity to relational databases (via JDBC), multidimensional databases,column-based data warehouses, OLAP cubes, Cassandra, Hadoop/HIVE, MapR, SAP HANA, MongoDB, PeopleSoft, SAP ERP, Siebel CRM, Facebook, Google AdWords, Analytics Docs, JDE, salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, flat files, XML, SOAP, Java beans (POJO), EJB beans and more. (See All Data Sources)
- Database write-back option
- Multi-tenancy support
- Data mashup across domains and multiple data sources
- High performance scalability for large data sets and large volumes of users via built-in Spark platform
Click to read InetSoft’s client reviews and comments to learn why they chose InetSoft.
Visualizations, Dashboards and Visual Business Analytics
- Dashboard and visualization annotations
- Unlimited multi-dimensional charting
- Brushing for data exploration
- Wide range of sophisticated chart types including custom geographic mapping
- Drag and drop design using only a web browser
- Visualization view re-use and collaboration
- Drilldown across views and into details
- Analytic and monitoring oriented dashboards
- Monitoring and analysis oriented views
- Production reports with embedded business logic and parameterization
- Interactive reports and in-report exploration
- Ad hoc reporting wizards and free form editing
- Secure enterprise level development and deployment
- Bursting and scheduled reports
- Mobile reporting accessible from web-enabled devices
- Export to Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, and CSV
- Security control on data cell, report, folder
Learn how different InetSoft’s data mashup technology is and how it turns traditional BI approaches upside down .
Unified Business Intelligence Software
- Mobile BI – access dashboards and analyses from web-enabled devices including Android-based tablets, iPads, and phones
- All popular web browsers supported with or without a Flash plugin – e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari
- Target-based balanced scorecards
- Shared bookmarks – save annotations, selections, and chart edit settings of any dashboard or analysis for future retrieval and sharing among users
- Alerts for exceptions or business-rule triggers
- OLAP access to applications such as Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Hyperion ESSbase, Oracle OLAP, and SAP NetWeaver
- Embedded BI – a Java-style API and multiple integration points allow developers maximum control over programmatic use of dashboarding and reporting
>” vspace=”3″ pagespeed_url_hash=”3935198013″ onload=”pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality(this);”/> View Demo
>” vspace=”3″ pagespeed_url_hash=”3163578537″ onload=”pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality(this);”/> Top 10 Reasons
>” vspace=”3″ pagespeed_url_hash=”487262717″ onload=”pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality(this);”> Register for More Information
>” vspace=”3″ pagespeed_url_hash=”3818498124″ onload=”pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality(this);”/> View Gallery
>” hspace=”5″ vspace=”3″ pagespeed_url_hash=”1340429217″ onload=”pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality(this);”/> Datasheet
>” vspace=”3″ pagespeed_url_hash=”1725036453″ onload=”pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality(this);”/> Customer Testimonials
>” vspace=”3″ pagespeed_url_hash=”1792971660″ onload=”pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality(this);”/> Top BI Vendor Report
>” vspace=”3″ pagespeed_url_hash=”57849116″ onload=”pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality(this);”/> Ask a BI Expert
>” vspace=”3″ pagespeed_url_hash=”1714285670″ onload=”pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality(this);”/> Download