Apple iOS mobile device management (MDM)
Mobile device management (MDM) for iOS.
Manage Apple iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iPad Pro. With iOS enabled MDM, IT administrators can manage both company-owned and BYOD devices without any hassle. Mobile Device Manager Plus supports iOS versions 4.0 and above.
- Register devices with over-the-air (OTA) enrollment.
- Enroll multiple devices for the same user.
- Authenticate users with one-time passcode or with their Active Directory (AD) credentials.
- Automate bulk enrollment with Apple Configurator or Apple DEP .
- Create and associate profiles to groups and devices.
- Separate work apps from personal apps on the OS-level container.
- Restrict the use of distracting applications including camera, YouTube, AirDrop, iCloud photo library, Safari browser, etc.
- Segregate and manage devices by creating separate groups for BYOD and corporate devices.
- Create profiles to configure passcodes, restrictions, AirDrop, Touch ID, Wi-Fi, VPN, App Lock, and Global HTTP Proxies.
- Silently distribute both in-house and App Store applications. Apple IDs are no long required for authentication.
- Ensure that only managed apps thrive in the devices.
- Manage licenses for Volume Purchase Program (VPP) for iOS devices.
- Control app updates. Sanction fixes and upgrades through MDM, without disturbing the users.
- Publish apps in the App Catalog to allow users to conveniently install applications themselves.
- Segregate blacklisted and whitelisted of Apps. Learn more .
- Receive insights on device summary, network usage, configuration details, and installed apps.
- Track granular level information on feature status, such as activation lock or location services.
- Gain complete visibility on your devices with out-of-the-box reports.
- Set stringent passcodes with maximum number of failed attempts.
- Closely monitor the work container on BYOD devices.
- Remotely lock the device to prevent third party access.
- Perform a complete wipe to prevent data loss or theft.
- Perform a corporate wipe to erase only organization’s data like contacts, emails, and so on.
Audit and reports
- Perform assertive monitoring by generating detailed reports of iOS devices.
- Generate reports to monitor the status of apps installed in the device.
- Customize reports based on applied criteria such as apps by devices, devices by model, and more.